So I thought I'd share with you some of my blogging tips.
- Keep a list of ideas you can call on if feeling a little stuck.
- Get a blog reader (on your phone or computer) and add all the blogs you like, I am rubbish at remembering which blogs I enjoy, again this is great for inspiration.
- Start a weekly or monthly themed post such as 'How To Fridays' or 'This month we love...'
- Sign up to challenges such a Post a Week or Photo365, as well as giving you something to post about when you're stuck it's a great way to find other blogs and bring new readers to yours.
- Don't forget to promote your blog on Twitter or Facebook. It's much more fun blogging if you know someone else is reading it.
- Don't get too hung up on SEO and fill your posts with keywords, write so it's easy to read and if the content is good you will get traffic.
- Be useful! The most popular posts on this blog are the ones that show how to use Facebook and Twitter.
I'm glad I've started and hope it will inspire you to write too. So, go - blog. :)